The James Place Preschool and day-care is a center where children are the first priority and above all Christ centered.
It has helped the community in the following ways:
- It has helped children to grow spiritually and morally upright.
- The James Place Preschool has brought development in the community for example since it’s affordable; many parents are able to get their children education services.
- The James Place Preschool has created employment opportunities to people in the community such as teachers, cooks, cleaners etc., and this has improved their families’ standard of living.
- It has improved the nutrition of the children because of the balanced diet given at school. The children receive breakfast, lunch and two nutritional snacks.
- Preschool has created good relationships in the community
- It has helped children grow holistically and improved the children’s self-esteem.
- It has given families hope and encouraged the community all around.
We believe we are changing the next generation of Uganda and are beginning to break the cycle of poverty.